- Disclaimer: The views expressed in this forum do not represent the official position of UNEP. UNEP is not responsible for content of the questions submitted by members of the public or answers supplied by the experts. Due to the volume of questions received, we cannot guarantee all submissions will be published or responded to.
- Keep your posts relevant. Each Ask Today's Expert Session is about a particular topic or issue of the day. Posts which aren't relevant lower the value of the debate for everyone and may be removed.
- Do not make multiple postings. So that we can publish questions from as many different people as possible, participants should keep their number of contributions per debate to a reasonable level. Multiple posts from one individual, or small number of individuals, discourages many others who might otherwise wish to take part.
- No personal information. It is not acceptable to publicise your or anyone else's contact details including address, place of employment, name of educational establishment, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service.
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane or offensive.
- No advertising, promotion of products or services, or posting of web links (URLs).