- Global Environment Outlook findings for the pan-European region form basis for common action
- Up to 44,000 Poles die prematurely due to poor air quality, according to European Environment Agency
- Better use of available resources could earn the region 1.8 trillion Euro and create up to 3 million jobs in EU alone
- State Council approves proposals to propel greening of China's financial sector
- US$600 billion per annum is needed in China to finance green projects
- US$5-7 trillion a year needed to implement the Sustainable Development Goals
Balakrishna Pisupati and Mathis Wackernagel
"While they have achieved another milestone in flight, their circumnavigation is even more momentous for what it demonstrates about clean technology."