| Why you should join?
• exchange, share and learn from other civil society organizations working on the environment in the region
• learn about new and latest developments in the environment globally and in the region
• have opportunities to attend and participate in global, regional and civil society consultation and meetings
• increase your knowledge, experience and exposure
• have an opportunity to contribute and make a difference
| Who can join?
Civil Society organizations working on the environment in the Asia Pacific region.
| How to join?
• Join the network by filling out the form below, and
• Join the Asia Pacific Discussion Group at Google Groups. Register Here:
| Before you Join
Please read the Membership Criteria, Obligations and Rights carefully.