|| | Why should you join?
As a Tunza Network Member you will join a dynamic group of young people who not only are talking but taking action to make a positive difference in their world. You will:
- learn and share exciting ideas with other young people in the region
- get leadership skills
- have opportunities to attend and participate in global, regional and subregional youth and children conferences and meetings
- have an opportunity to participate in events, activities and youth and children competitions and awards
- increase your knowledge, experience and exposure
- learn about other countries and regions and what young people are doing to tackle issues of today for a brighter tomorrow
- learn and exchange with other young people in the region and also around the world
- keep abreast of what’s happening and innovative and creative approaches that young people are taking to tackle problems and challenges
- have an opportunity to contribute and make a difference
| | Who can join?
Youth between the ages of 15-24 and organizations working with or planning to work with young people and issues concerning young people
Children between the ages of 6-14 or organizations working with or planning to work with young people and issues concerning young people
Schools, colleges, networks, forums, or organizations that work with children and youth.
|| | How to join?
To become the Tunza Youth Network member, please fill out the form below
To join the Children’s network, please fill out the form below
To join the UNEP Asia Pacific Social Network:
For any further questions, contact Satwant Kaur at UNEP office for the Asia Pacific.
|| | Before you join
Please read the Membership Criteria, Obligations and Rights carefully.